The Features and Benefits of the Joovv Go 2.0
In this article, we’ll show you all the features we’ve engineered in the Go 2.0 and explain why it’s the best portable light therapy device you can own. Just remember, the Joovv Go 2.0 is specifically designed for targeted treatments, not full-body applications like Joovv’s larger, in-home systems like the Joovv Solo, Duo, and Quad.
Why Choose the Joovv Go 2.0?
Consistent, daily light therapy produces the best results. Joovv users with both a larger, in-home device and the Go 2.0 get the best of both worlds. You can enjoy convenient Joovv treatments at home, and still get your daily light therapy whenever you’re away from home too. The Go 2.0 is also convenient for when you only want to do a spot treatment and don’t feel like going full-body. Take your Go on the couch and enjoy a quick and easy light therapy session. Win-win!
The Go 2.0 delivers the same red and near infrared (NIR) wavelengths of light as Joovv’s larger systems, but comes in a smaller, lighter size that lets you benefit from light therapy anywhere you go. No other light therapy device offers the same combination of portability and power.
- Light Therapy that Fits in Your Hand: The Joovv Go 2.0 is less than 6 inches long and 4 inches wide. Its handheld use gives you full control over your light therapy experience.
- Portable and Powerful: The Go 2.0 only weighs about 1.32 pounds, so you can take it anywhere! There’s no better device for powerful light therapy on the go. We include a travel case with your Go 2.0 purchase, and you can take it anywhere by easily slipping the device in a bag or suitcase. Your location should never limit your light therapy treatments!
- Spot Treatments: The Go 2.0 is perfect for treatments of specific, localized areas on your body. For example, if you’re looking for increased skin health, the Go 2.0 is an ideal companion that comes with a travel case, or slips in a purse or bag. If you train with light therapy, take the Go to the gym to treat a sore wrist, knee, or ankle and enhance your recovery & performance. If you’re interested in full-body treatments with Joovv’s larger, in-home devices, check them out here. You can also review the Joovv Go 2.0 treatment guidelines to learn about the differences between targeted and full-body treatments.
- Charge and Use Wirelessly: Charge up and Go! With up to 2 hours of wireless use (depending on light mode), we’ve removed the barriers to anywhere, anytime light therapy. The Go 2.0 features an optional charging dock that makes use on a nightstand or desk easy and convenient.
Joovv Go 2.0 Features
- Red and NIR Wavelengths For Better Health: The Joovv Go 2.0 delivers red and near infrared (NIR) wavelengths to your skin and cells. Both wavelengths are in the same lens, so you can reap the benefits of both, without alternating LEDs and sacrificing coverage area. These proven red and NIR wavelengths are designed to support better cellular function, healthy skin, enhanced recovery, and optimized sleep. Red light is delivered at 660 nm and NIR is delivered at 850 nm. Check out Joovv’s Science Page to learn more about what red and NIR light can do to support your health.
Recovery+ Mode: The new Go 2.0 features Recovery+ mode, the cutting-edge of light therapy technology. This setting uses pulsed NIR light to optimize the body’s natural recovery processes, making it ideal for post-exercise treatments and enhanced healing. Learn more about Recovery+ mode here. Remember, the Recovery+ mode requires the Joovv app.
Ambient Mode: The Joovv Go 2.0 also includes Ambient mode, a new feature designed to optimize sleep and support healthy circadian rhythms. Ambient mode uses lower-intensity red light, a great alternative to bright blue light for nighttime and morning use. Learn more about Ambient mode here. Just like the Recovery+ setting, Ambient mode requires the Joovv app as well.
Alarm Clock: The Joovv Go 2.0 is our only light therapy device that includes a red light alarm clock function. Transition from sleeping to waking more smoothly with soft red light. The alarm clock function requires the Joovv app too.
Bluetooth-Enabled: Use your Go 2.0 with Bluetooth for convenience and control.
Start/Stop Dimming: The Go 2.0 features start/stop dimming that lets you start the device with softer light before ramping up to full intensity. You can also ramp down at the end of a treatment, from highest intensity to lower intensity light.
- Session Beeper: The Go 2.0 includes a new session beeper that helps you track your in-progress treatments. You can program the beeper to alert you when your treatment is halfway over, or when you have 2 minutes left.
- Cooldown Mode: The Joovv Go 2.0 requires a cooldown period in-between each 10-minute session. During the cooldown period, the LED indicator will flash blue. Once completed, the flashing will stop and the device is ready to use.
Affordable, Flexible Terms for your Go 2.0
With flexible purchasing and financing terms, Joovv makes buying the Go 2.0 as easy and flexible as using the device!
Affordable Light Therapy: Starting at $445.00, the Go 2.0 is Joovv’s most affordable next generation light therapy device. It’s the ideal starting place if you’re new to light therapy!
- Flexible Financing Options: We offer flexible payment options, like 0% APR financing through Affirm* (U.S. only), starting at just $38/month for the Go 2.0. We also offer easy split payments through Splitit, including orders outside the U.S. For more information on available financing offers, please visit our finance page.
- 30-Day Return Period & 1-Year Warranty: Your Joovv Go 2.0 purchase is backed by a 1-year warranty and features a 30-day return period. Plus, friendly Joovv customer service for help with all your light therapy needs. Get all the details on returns here and warranty information here.
Every Joovv Go 2.0 features these technical specifications: